These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can order any of our products. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at [email protected]
REQUIREMENTS FOR PLACING AN ORDER
- Leah & Layla is intended for use only by residents of the United Kingdom. We do not accept orders from outside of the United Kingdom.• By placing an order you herby agree that:- You are resident in The United Kingdom
– You are at least 18 years old and permitted to enter into a legally binding contract
– You have a properly functioning email account and valid email address
– You have read the support documentation in the help section of our website regarding the supply of your artwork
– You are not infringing any copyright law
- We will send correspondence relating to your order to the email address you provide at the time of ordering. You should ensure your email account is operating correctly for the period during and after completion of your order for the purposes of receiving and acting upon our contractual correspondence.• We recommend that you check your spamfilter and junk email folders to ensure emails are not missed or rejected. If at all possible, you should also add [email protected] to your email address book or safe senders list.• We are not obligated to inform you that your email account is inoperable, or that you have missed or provided the wrong email address. It is your responsibility to provide the correct email address.• Once an email has been sent and has left our system, it is deemed to have been delivered to you. We are not responsible for the failed delivery of any email correspondence we send where it is for reasons beyond our control.
• In the event of an order dispute caused by our failure to deliver email correspondence, you are entitled to provide evidence that you have not received it for reasons beyond your control.
• We are not obligated to provide important correspondence to you by any means other than via your specified email address, although we may choose to do so if we deem it necessary.
- The personal information you provide when placing an order will be used by us to process and fulfil the order.
- We may share your address and telephone number with a third party delivery company, but only for the purposes of delivering your order.
- We may also use the information we hold about you to send you promotional emails, leaflets or brochures showcasing our latest products and offers. You can opt out of this if you prefer.
- We evaluate all information about orders to improve our products and services.
- We do not share any information we hold about you with any other third parties.
- We use a technology called “cookies” to provide us with customised information about how you are using our website and how we can make improvements to it. These cookies are stored on your computer and are used by your browser.
- Our cookies do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. If you wish, you can adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies, although this may have an effect on the functionality of our website.
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US
- The placing of your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to our acceptance. We will confirm our acceptance by sending you an email confirming the order (The Order Confirmation). Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- You will not have any right to cancel a contract for the supply of printed products because cancellation rights do not apply to the sale of custom-made articles or goods made to a consumer’s specification.
All orders are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order and receive a refund.
DELIVERY & LEAD TIMES
- Delivery/Lead times are specified in working days which are Monday to Friday only and exclude weekends and public holidays.
- All Delivery/Lead times are estimated and are not guaranteed.
- Delivery/Lead times may be extended if you have not supplied suitable artwork at the time of ordering, or if no artwork is provided at all. We cannot process an order without either a payment or suitable artwork.